September 15 - 16, 2014
9:00am - 12:00pm
This workshop will introduce participants to data intensive computing on Stampede. The following topics will be covered through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises. Prior experience with R is necessary in order to benefit from the material provided on the second day.
- Introduction to TACC resources
- Introduction to R and its features
- R GUI/Rstudio and getting started with R on Stampede
- Hands on with R on Stampede
- Knowing your R job, profiling and tuning
- Running R in Parallel
To download an archive of the course materials, click here.
Registration for this training session is closed.