TACC User Guides
Last update: November 14, 2021
| Lonestar6 New!! |
Lonestar6 is available to researchers at all Univeristy of Texas System institutions.
Hosts 560 AMD "Milan" compute nodes.
| Chameleon |
Bare-metal & VM cloud research
Multi-architecture: Haswell, ARM, FPGA, GPUs
System components at UChicago and TACC
| Corral |
High Performance Storage and Data Management
6PB replicated storage in Austin and Arlington
Direct access on Frontera, Stampede2, Stallion
| Frontera |
Largest open-science cluster in the U.S.
8008 Intel Cascade Lake processors
| Longhorn |
HPC, Deep Learning
Longhorn supports GPU-accelerated jobs, with single-GPU and multi-GPU nodes.
| Maverick2 |
Machine Learning/Deep Learning
30 GPU nodes, (GTX, V100 and P100 types)
| Ranch |
Mass Archival Storage
The TACC mass storage server provides 160PB of both short term and long term high performance archival storage.
| Stallion |
Dell Visualization Cluster; 16x5, 328 megapixel tiled display
| Stampede2 |
One of TACC's flagship systems featuring Intel's Knights Landing and Skylake processors.
User Guides and Documentation for Decommissioned Systems
- Lonestar5 User Guide (2015-2021)
- Wrangler User Guide (2015-2020)
- Maverick User Guide (2013-2019)
- Stampede User Guide (2012-2018)
- Stampede Archive: Knights Corner Technical Material
- Stampede Archive: Xeon Phi Automatic Offload
- Lonestar 4 User Guide (2010-2016)
- Longhorn User Guide (2007-2012)